Role: Volunteer Hub Attendant
Responsible to: PSP Project Lead
Location of Role: Darlington
Main purpose of Role: To ensure the smooth running of the Hub area as appropriate to the YMCA and the PSP.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Welcome visitors by greeting them on arrival.
- Keep up to date with current information to provide to guests.
- Fulfill all reasonable requests from guests to ensure satisfaction and safety.
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
- Give refreshments when required.
- Assist in keeping the Hub area clean and tidy, at all times.
- Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures and licensing laws
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings
- To be committed to attending for a minimum of 3 hours once a week.
- To be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- To have good communication skills.
- Ability to enthuse and motivate individuals.
- To express a non judgmental attitude.
- To have an interest in the work of the Service.
Please note the following
The contents of this role description will be reviewed annually with the post holder to ensure its continued relevance. Any changes will be made with the agreement of the post holder.
Applications returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org Alison Wennington, Tees Valley YMCA, Middleton Court, Middleton Street, DL1 1TU.