Youth Mental Health First Aid
£120 (Includes VAT) Per Person
2 day course (12 learning hours)
The training programme for YMHFA covers the following topics, and the learner will gain knowledge in :
- Preserving life where a young person may be a danger to themselves or others
- Providing help to prevent the mental health problem developing into a more serious state
- Promoting the recovery of good mental health
- Providing comfort to a young person experiencing a mental health problem
- Raising awareness and of mental health in the community
- Reducing stigma and discrimination around mental health.
- Depression, Anxiety, Anxiety Disorders, Suicide, Psychosis, Self-Harm & Eating Disorders
The Youth Mental Health First Aid course is aimed at anyone over 16 working or coming into contact with young people in working or social settings.